Asbestos in Weirton, West Virginia
These 67 West Virginia asbestos job site locations in Weirton represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- 3 Springs Exxon (Service Station)
- Advance Metal Lithographing (Other)
- Air Products (Other)
- Airco (Other)
- American Cyanamid (Other)
- Anderson Construction Co. (Other)
- Bank of Weirton (Other)
- Barkhurst Construction (Construction)
- Boron Gas Station (Colliers Way & PennsylvaniaAve.) (Service Station)
- Boron Gas Station (Service Station)
- Catalytic (Other)
- Cattrell Motors (Other)
- Chiodi Auto Body (Other)
- City Garage of Weirton - Weirton, WV (Other)
- Continental Can Co (Other)
- Duquesne Light Philips Station (Other)
- E.I. DuPont (Other)
- Esquire Cleaners (Other)
- Ference Garage (Other)
- Fort Steuben Metals (Other)
- Frank Chervan Inc (Other)
- Friendly Cleaners (Other)
- Hancock County Sheltered Workshop (Other)
- Hazelwood Mobil Service (Other)
- High Rise Apartments (Other)
- Hillyer & Lovan (Other)
- ICI United States Inc (Other)
- Kelly Steel (Steelmill)
- Koch Minerals (Chemical)
- Louis Berkman Realty Co (Other)
- Manning & Son Gulf and Auto Repair (Other)
- Manuels Cleaners (Other)
- Mickey's Market (Other)
- Milsop Community Center (Other)
- Nick Ticich Service Station (Other)
- Nu-Bulk (Other)
- Oday Oil Co (Other)
- Perma Stone (Other)
- Power Piping (Power Station)
- Residental Home Construction (Construction)
- Sand Pit (Other)
- Sewage Plant (Other)
- Shell Gas Station (Service Station)
- Signode Steel (Steelmill)
- Steelplant (Steelmill)
- Strauagi Weirton Ice and Coal (Other)
- Tri-State Auto & Machine Shop (Auto Garage)
- Tri-State Electronics (Other)
- Trushel Construction (Other)
- Twin State Motors, Inc. (Other)
- U.S. Can Co. (Other)
- U.S. Post Office (Other)
- USPS (Other)
- Vocational School (School)
- Voto Manufacturers Sales Co (Other)
- Weir High School (School)
- Weirton Country Club (Other)
- Weirton Elementary School (School)
- Weirton Half-Moon at Freedom's Way - Weirton. WV (Other)
- Weirton High School (School)
- Weirton Ice & Coal (Other)
- Weirton Library (Other)
- Weirton Lumber (Other)
- Weirton Medical Center (Other)
- Weirton Power Station (Power Station)
- Weirton Steel (fka National Steel aka ISGI) (Steelmill)
- West Virginia University Medical Corporation (School)
Were you injured by asbestos in Weirton, WV? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in West Virginia.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Weirton, WV.
Located in Hancock County, the city of Weirton, West Virginia has a population of around twenty thousand people.Hancock County, West Virginia sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Hancock is 26.90.
Did you work with asbestos in Weirton?
The sixty-seven Weirton worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Weirton from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Weirton, WV Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Weirton asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Weirton, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Weirton, WV, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Weirton? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
West Virginia Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in West Virginia. Asbestos attorneys:
- David P. Chervenick
- Joseph J. Cirilano
- James W. Doring
- Bruce E. Mattock
- Charles J. McLeigh
- Leif J. Ocheltree
- Jeremy S. Papp
Have been injured by asbestos in West Virginia? Contact one of our West Virginia Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.